RULES AND TERMS FOR USING OUR ACCOMMODATION SERVICES
Majoituspalvelu Nurmi Oy is the service provider. Service provider uses these booking conditions. These conditions bind both party to commit following instructions. These conditions take effect when customer makes reservation to our services.
BOOKING AND TERMS OF PAYMENT
- To make a reservation, you have to be at legal state and age of 18 years.
- Minors using our services without supervisor requires written consent from legal guardian.
- Customer gets accommodation info and instructions about the key to apartment when makes reservation. In Onlinen-reservations the info is send to e-mail.
- Customer has to be prepared to show receipt of the payment if necessary when arriving.
- Must always be done at least 24 hours before reservation starts by phone or e-mail directly to service provider. If not cancelled on time the whole price will be charged.
- Service provider can cancel the reservation during force majeure. In this situation service provider must contact customer immediatly and return the whole payment. Service provider does not substitute additional payments to customer if reason of cancellation is force majeure.
- Service provider has right to cancel reservation, if customer does not pay the accommodation by due date of payment.
- Keys to accommodation is handed to customer from our office or when pre-payed, will be directly delivered to accommodation on time.
- If customer loses the key, service provider will charge the price of new key from customer.
HOUSE RULES AND INFO
- Reservation starts at 15.00 on arriving day and ends on 12.00 on departing day.